Faith has to be your genesis starting point for everything you do.
Fear consults the facts but faith consults the truth.
Faith consults the truth, the way, and the life, Jesus Christ. When your faith is relational, the level of trust increases.
Trust is the highest form of faith and produces Hope that changes everything!
If all that remains when it is all said and done is faith, hope and love, why not activate Encounter Anchor #2 (Believe that God’s love and power can restore hope and healing) in your life by faith and live that out with purpose and intentionality?
Hope is hard to find without faith and everyone is looking for hope.
Have you noticed that there are always 2 alternatives in life when you are in need of hope?
· You can panic or pray.
· You can worship or worry.
· You can meditate on God’s word or you can listen to the voices of others.
· You can obey God and be blessed or disobey God and forfeit that blessing.
· You can quit before the miracle happens or let hope keep you coming back.
· You can spend time in God’s presence or waste your time with people who can’t help you.
· You can be bitter or get better.
· You can be grateful or resentful.
· You can build others up or gossip about them.
· You can think the worst about a person or give them the benefit of the doubt.
· You can operate in faith or you can operate in fear.
· You can trust God or you can trust in yourself.
· You can believe God or believe the lies in your head.
· You can take your thoughts captive or you can let your thoughts keep you captive.
Hebrews 6:19 We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.
Please join us this Friday for another incredible night of Hope as I will be teaching about “Courageous Faith,” and interviewing Andi, who has been part of our Encounter family since our inception. She has a story of courageous faith that will inspire you to live this life of faith with no regrets!
Be blessed and encouraged!